The Biggest Branding Opportunity for 2018 – Don’t Miss Out!
If you’re still wondering how you can benefit from the largest B2B conference and exhibition in the North, contact our team who’d be happy to talk you through your options. We’ve also listed our favourite reasons for getting involved below;
- Buy Yorkshire is the leading conference and exhibition in the North! With over £500billion represented at the event, and an 86% decision-maker delegate profile from the 4,000 people that attend year on year (expected 5,000 for 2018), Buy Yorkshire is the biggest opportunity to generate business at any event outside of London.
- New venue! We’ve officially taken the plunge for 2018 and moved to the Leeds First Direct Arena! This is great news for exhibitors as it means we’ve expanded the show to fit more stands into one hall. Contact us today to see our floorplan, which now incorporates a range of price graded stands, details of which are outlined below.
- Key date for your diary – 15 May 2018. Buy Yorkshire 2018 will now be held on one day in one hall. With the same incredible calibre of speakers expected to attract an even larger crowd this year, each of the stands will be busier than ever before!
- Buy Yorkshire 2018 is so much more than just ONE day! There are a range of opportunities to generate business in the lead up to 15 May. Getting involved means your business will get exposure to our network; we’ll tweet about you, write about you and share your news to our network of 33,000+ people. The sooner you book, the sooner you can take advantage of this exposure!
- Exclusive chance to network! We know from feedback that a lot of our exhibitors sell to each other; in fact, we’ve often been told that many exhibitors see huge ROI from this opportunity alone.
To support this, we will be hosting an ‘exhibitors only’ drinks evening on February 27 at Banyan, Leeds. Details will be shared with exhibitors only, but to give you a heads up we’ll be running coaching sessions on; how to make the most of Buy Yorkshire before the event, how to maximise the opportunity on your stand and finally, how to turn leads into clients! You’ll only be able to attend this event if you book your stand before February 27, places will be limited.
- Accessible price points: stands at Buy Yorkshire 2018 are now banded on the basis of location:
- A Grade – prime positioning by the networking area, main stage and entrance, prices start at £450+VAT per sqm;
- B Grade – great locations following natural walk ways and footfall to key locations, prices start at £350+VAT per sqm;
- C Grade – perfect for start-ups with their accessible price point, starting at £250+VAT per sqm.
If you’d like to receive any more information, contact our team on 0113 323 6400 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.