Buy Yorkshire’s Charity Competition: Nominations and Votes Now Open
Buy Yorkshire will once again be running its charity competition and two lucky charities will win Sponsorship for the 2018 event, taking place at the First Direct Arena in Leeds on 15 May.
Now open for entries, nominating your non-profit is easy, simply fill in this form to make your submission. The prize up for grabs is a Bronze Sponsorship Package giving the winning charities significant presence within the business community.
Any registered charity welcome to participate. All you need to do is nominate your organisation using the form here. Voting is already open, simply register or login, so you can push for votes using your social media and email databases as soon as you complete your entry.
The criteria for winning one Bronze Sponsorship Package is outlined below:
- The charity with the most overall votes
- The charity seen to be making the most effort
What’s included in the prize?
VIP (ACCESS ALL AREA) PASSES (X3)
For Buy Yorkshire with guaranteed entry to all seminars and panels
PROMINENT ADVERTISING AND BRANDING
- At public spaces around the venue
- On the Buy Yorkshire 2018 website
- Through e-shots to 32,000+ business people
- And via a full page advert in conference brochure
HIGH IMPACT EDITORIAL OPPORTUNITIES
For sponsor spokesman and women with business and enterprise journalists from outlets including national, regional, specialist and online publications.
Announcing your sponsorship and involvement with the event, drafted and dispatched to national, regional, specialist and online publications.
- Your charity posted to our 20,000+ members in our LinkedIn Group
- Your brand Mentioned via Twitter to our 27,000+ followers
- Your sponsorship announced on the Yorkshire Mafia Facebook page
We know that raising awareness of your charity in 2018 can be challenging. That’s why we continue to support the vital work you do with competition prizes offering exposure leading up to and at the North’s largest business-to-business conference and exhibition.